COMPLIANCE, LEGISLATION AND REGULATION THAT WILL INFLUENCE POLICY MAKING
To enable All Roles Flex, policies and processes throughout the entire organisation need to be reviewed and updated. In this session, Courtney will provide guidance on following the correct procedure by addressing specific requirements and legal obligations that arise from implementing flexible working.
The Hon. Courtney Houssos, MLC
Labor Member of the NSW Legislative Council
Parliament of New South Wales
When implementing flexible work, there can be a range of issues that arise. Failing to take note and deal with them can lead to unintended consequences, including legal claims. This presentation will address the 3 big minefields to avoid:
- Saying “no”
- Failing to set and manage expectations
- Working from home dilemmas
Director and Employment Lawyer
3D HR Legal
This session will showcase different flex and agile models in quick fire presentations to help you understand what other options are out there and what you could apply in your own business.
Head of Diversity and Inclusion
Chief People Officer
STRATEGIES TO MEASURE PERFORMANCE AND OUTCOMES
This session will explore how businesses can get over their ‘9 to 5’ mentality and adopt an outcome based structure:
- How to set and present clear communication of KPI’s and expectations
- Measurement metrics to give confidence the job is being done
- The best management and leadership styles to make this work
Presenter to be announced
This session offers a facilitated opportunity for different industry sectors to group together and creatively brainstorm solutions to industry-specific challenges. As a team, you will create a flexible and agile working toolkit that you can apply in your organisation.
EXAMINING THE OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES TECHNOLOGY HAS TO OFFER
This session will cover the essential role technology plays in the current and future of work:
- Your technology resource must haves
- How to use technology to reduce isolation in remote work
- Training to ensure technology is being used to its full potential
Global Chief Customer Officer
Deep dive into the areas that mean the most to you. Choose 3 x 30 minute roundtables facilitated by experts in the flexible and agile working arena.
1. Changing behaviours and challenging beliefs: what works?
Principal Advisor, Flexible Working
NSW Public Service Commission
2. Optimising the present and cultivating the future: how flexibility builds capability for the future of work
Director and Co-Founder
3. Enterprise capability mapping – fighting ‘your war’ with ‘your talent’
4. Going from fixed to flex
Chief Executive Officer
Direct Selling Australia
And more to come..